Barbicide Disinfectant Pint Concentre
Spend $50.00 or more to get free shipping!
BARBICIDE is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered disinfection in salons, barbershops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon. Available in 6 (2oz) bullets, pint, ½ gallon and gallon containers
- EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Use to disinfect all hard, non-porous items and surfaces such as glass, metal or plastic.
How To Properly Mix BARBICIDE® Concentrate
WB Barber's Barbicide Spotlight
Categories: Barbicide, Liquid Disinfectants, Sanitation & Disinfectants