Lucas-Cide Sanitizer & Disinfectant Concentrate Pink Edition
Brand: Lucas Products
Spend $50.00 or more to get free shipping!
LUCAS-CIDE Concentrate Disinfectant is extremely economical – it mixes with water and a little goes a long way (1 gallon yields 256 gallons!). This salon disinfectant is excellent for disinfecting tools that require soaking like nail and hair implements, pedicure spas and it’s even safe to use for disinfecting make up brushes. This pH neutral formula is available in pink or blue and appears on the EPA’s List N: effective in killing COVID-19 in 10 minutes. Use it at the end of the day on major surfaces such as floors, in restrooms, and staff kitchens/break rooms when disinfection time won’t disrupt client services.
Size: 128 fl. oz. (Gallon) or Quart
LUCAS-CIDE Concentrate Disinfectant is hospital grade. Achieve full disinfection of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 10 minutes. This is the most effective, least cost per ounce product available in the beauty industry. For use on nail implements, pedicure spas, combs, shears, massage tables and any other hard surface which needs disinfecting or sanitizing. Mix 1/2 ounce of LUCAS-CIDE with one gallon of water. EPA Registration number: 10324-141-3974
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 60 seconds
- 100% kill rate in just 10 minutes
- Most effective, lowest cost-per-ounce product available in the industry
- Sanitize brushes, combs, shears, and any other hard surface
- Mix 1/2 ounce to a gallon of water
- One quart = 64 gallons of disinfectant!
- One gallon = 256 gallons of disinfectant!
Categories: Aftershaves & Tonics, Disinfectants, Liquid Disinfectants, Lucas Products, Sanitation & Disinfectants