MD Carbon Brushes fits Oster
Brand: MD Barber
Spend $50.00 or more to get free shipping!
MD Barber Carbon Brushes are compatible with Oster 76 Clippers. They are an exact copy of the standard Oster Brushes but at a much reduced price. They are made with high-quality materials and construction, and they are designed to last.
Carbon brushes are an important part of the motor in your Oster 76 Clippers. They help to conduct electrical current between the stationary and rotating parts of the motor. Over time, carbon brushes can wear out and need to be replaced. If you notice that your clippers are not running as smoothly as they used to, or if they are starting to overheat, it may be time to replace the carbon brushes.
Replacing the carbon brushes in your Oster 76 Clippers is a relatively easy task. You can find instructions on how to do this on the Oster website. When choosing replacement carbon brushes, it is important to make sure that you are getting the correct type for your clippers. MD Barber Carbon Brushes are a good option for Oster 76 Clippers because they are high-quality and compatible.
Here are some tips for replacing the carbon brushes in your Oster 76 Clippers:
- Make sure that the clippers are unplugged and turned off.
- Remove the screws that hold the top cover of the clippers in place.
- Carefully lift off the top cover.
- Locate the carbon brushes. They are two small brushes that are located near the motor.
- Use a pair of pliers to remove the old carbon brushes.
- Install the new carbon brushes.
- Replace the top cover and screw it back into place.
- Plug in the clippers and turn them on.
If you are having any trouble replacing the carbon brushes in your Oster 76 Clippers, you can take advantage of our repair services!
Categories: Clipper Parts, MD Barber