Scalpmaster Replacement DC Motor Assembly for Scalpmaster Lather Machine LATHER-12
Spend $50.00 or more to get free shipping!
The Scalpmaster Replacement DC Motor Assembly for Scalpmaster Lather Machine is a genuine replacement part for the DC motor in the Scalpmaster Lather Machine.
The DC motor is responsible for powering the pump that creates the lather in the Scalpmaster Lather Machine. If the motor fails, the machine will not be able to produce lather. Replacing the DC motor is a relatively simple process, and most people can do it at home with the help of a few basic tools.
To replace the DC motor, you will need to:
- Unplug the Scalpmaster Lather Machine from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the top cover of the machine.
- Locate the DC motor assembly. It is usually located on the bottom of the machine.
- Remove the screws that secure the DC motor assembly to the machine.
- Disconnect the electrical wires from the DC motor assembly.
- Install the new DC motor assembly in the reverse order of removal.
- Secure the DC motor assembly with the screws.
- Replace the top cover of the machine.
- Plug the Scalpmaster Lather Machine back into the electrical outlet.
Once you have replaced the DC motor, the Scalpmaster Lather Machine should be ready to use again.
Here are some tips for replacing the DC motor:
- Be careful not to damage the electrical wires when you are disconnecting them from the old motor.
- Make sure that the new motor is properly aligned with the mounting holes in the machine.
- Tighten the screws that secure the motor assembly securely.
- Test the Scalpmaster Lather Machine to make sure that it is working properly before using it on a customer.
If you are not comfortable replacing the micro switch yourself, you can take advantage of our repair services.
Categories: Burmax, Lather Machine Parts, Scalpmaster