Scalpmaster Replacement Micro Switch for Scalpmaster Lather Machine
Spend $50.00 or more to get free shipping!
The Scalpmaster Replacement Micro Switch for Scalpmaster Lather Machine is a spare part that can be used to replace a broken or malfunctioning micro switch in a Scalpmaster lather machine. The micro switch is responsible for detecting when the lather machine is in use and turning on the heating element. If the micro switch is not working properly, the lather machine will not heat up and will not be able to produce lather.
The Scalpmaster Replacement Micro Switch for Scalpmaster Lather Machine is a genuine Burmax part and is made to the same high standards as the original part. It is easy to install and can be done by following the instructions that come with the part.
Here are some of the symptoms of a faulty micro switch in a Scalpmaster lather machine:
- The lather machine does not heat up at all.
- The lather machine heats up but does not produce lather.
- The lather machine produces lather but then stops heating up.
- The lather machine heats up and produces lather erratically.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is likely that the micro switch in your lather machine needs to be replaced.
To replace the micro switch in your Scalpmaster lather machine, follow these steps:
- Unplug the lather machine from the power outlet.
- Remove the top cover of the lather machine.
- Locate the micro switch. It is usually located on the side of the lather machine near the heating element.
- Remove the old micro switch and install the new micro switch in its place.
- Replace the top cover of the lather machine.
- Plug the lather machine back into the power outlet and test it to make sure that it is working properly.
If you are not comfortable replacing the micro switch yourself, you can take advantage of our repair services.
Categories: Burmax, Lather Machine Parts, Scalpmaster