Scalpmaster Replacement Pump 0-Ring (B) for Scalpmaster Lather Machine
Spend $70.00 or more to get free shipping!
The Scalpmaster Replacement Pump 0-Ring (B) for Scalpmaster Lather Machine is a small, rubber gasket that seals the pump assembly to the lather machine. It is important to replace this part regularly, as it can wear out over time and cause leaks.
To replace the 0-ring, follow these steps:
- Unscrew the pump assembly from the lather machine.
- Remove the old 0-ring and discard it.
- Apply a thin coat of lubricant to the new 0-ring.
- Carefully slide the new 0-ring onto the pump shaft.
- Screw the pump assembly back onto the lather machine.
Here are some of the signs that your Scalpmaster Lather Machine needs a new pump 0-ring:
- Leaking lather
- Reduced lather production
- Pump noise
- Difficulty pumping lather
If you notice any of these signs, it is important to replace the 0-ring as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your lather machine.
If you are not comfortable replacing the micro switch yourself, you can take advantage of our repair services.
Categories: Burmax, Lather Machine Parts, Products Sync, Scalpmaster