Tattoo Master Chair 9977 By Berkeley Ink
Spend $50.00 or more to get free shipping!
The Tattoo Master Chair by TatArtist can offer maximized adjustability for the tattoo artist: you can not only adjust the height of the chair or the backrest, both the seat pad and the backrest can also be tilted to your best comfort degree. This specially designed Tattoo Master Chair TA9977 even has two sections of backrest, one of which is separable and can be stored at the bottom of the seat.
- The chair headrest can be disassembled and the height can be extended. The tattoo artist can adjust the chair as needed.
- The inclination of the chair cushion can be adjusted to suit the tattoo artist's sitting habits. (Cushion adjustment 3-6°)
- The backrest can be adjusted back and forth (85-115°), and you can customize your own chair.
- Thicken 4 layers of high resilience sponge. The clients will not feel numb and comfortable after sitting for a long time.
- Waterproof and antifouling PVC leather, easy to take care of, and the leather wears a long time.
- SGS-certified lifting air pole is safe and guaranteed.
- Super quiet and super smooth PU pulley.
- 3 manually adjustable hand boards, easy to operate.
- The chair can support 300 pounds and can roll on a stable base with 5 wheels.
- The metal chassis is stable, will not shake, and has strong handling.
- Easy to install, it can be fully installed in 5 minutes with installation videos.
DETAILS & SPECS:
Total height of chair: 35.8"-52.75"
- Height of backrest 1: 7.1"
- Backrest 1 length: 15.75"
- Extension height of backrest 1: 7.1"-12.6"
- Backrest 2 height: 10.6"
- Backrest 2 length: 19.3"
- The overall extension height of the backrest: 10.6"-16.5"
- Chair lift height: 18.1"-23.6"
- Chair bottom frame length: 25.2"
- Soft seat length: 19.7"
- Soft seat width: 17.7"
- Soft cushion angle adjustment: 3-6°
- Backrest angle adjustment: 85°-115°
- The maximum height of the backrest and headrest: 6.3" (the headrest is removable)
Categories: AYC, Furniture & Equipment, Tattoo Equipment